ANNUAL REPORT (03 NOV 2018)
Honourable Chief Guest Sir, Mr. APS Nimbadia, DIG, ITBP, Sector HQ, Bareilly, Eminent Members of the Manas Sthali Trust, Guests, Parents, Members of the Press, Principal, Teachers and Students.
I extend my warmest wishes on the 29th Annual Day Programme of Manas Sthali and present before you the Annual Report:
Initiated in 1990 with 62 students in class VI, the institution since then sailed smoothly and has reached a prestigious position with today’s student tally of 563 from classes III to XII amongst which 139 are Girls and 424 are Boys. This academic session 200 students have taken admission - 42 Girls and 158 Boys. The school can boast of high class facilities, big playgrounds, well-equipped dormitories, smart classes and a positive ambience.
The pass percentage in 2017-2018 of Class XII was 98.8%, Class X result was praiseworthy. Mast. Harshit Sharma, Class XII did the school proud by securing 93.6% and Mast. Rajneesh Kumar Pathak of Class X brought laurels with 96.2% marks. Today, the students who have scored 90% and above in a subject in the Boards shall be awarded. The teachers also shall be honoured for their dedication and a total sum of Rs. 408000/- shall be distributed today. I congratulate all the students for their hard work and also hope that the same fervour shall continue in the years ahead.
Mast. Rajneesh Kumar Pathak of Class X scored 100% marks in Social Science in the AISSE 2018. Km. Komal Kaur of Class XII scored 98% marks in English Core in the AISSCE 2018. The Board has facilitated them for being among the 0.1 % students in the Social Science & English Core. The result speaks volumes of the dedication, perseverance and sincerity of the staff.
Inter-School Science Exhibition was organised on a grand scale and eminent schools of Bareilly, Pilibhit and Budaun participated enthusiastically exhibiting their taste for science, technology. The Position holders, adjudged by an eminent jury panel, were awarded and all the participants were given mementos.
Sports have given us a special place in Bareilly and state as well as National level.
- The Girls’ Basketball Team was the Winner and Boys’ Team was Runner-up in the CBSE Cluster Basketball Tournament held at DPS, Etawah – September 2018
- The Boys’ and Girls Basketball Teams were Winner in Bareilly District Basketball League. (23-25 August 2018)
- In the Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyay under 19 Distt. Basketball Tournament, the Boys were the winners. (22-23 Oct 2018)
- In KCMT Distt. Basketball Championship, Boys emerged the winners. (30-31 Oct 2018).
- UP League State Tournament will be organised in Ghaziabad on 22 Nov 2018. The Boys and Girls Basketball have qualified for the same.
- CBSE Basketball National Tournament will be on 09 Dec 2018 at John Milton, Agra. The Girls Team of the school is a part and parcel of the same. (20 Teams from all CBSE Zones)
- In Swimming also, we have won the Inter-school Swimming Championship in our own school. Our Swimmers were winner at Inter-School Swimming Championship held at DPS and Sobti’s Public School, Bareilly.
Construction and Renovation Work
- The Health Centre and Girls’ Warden’s Residence were renovated; A.C’s were installed in the Health Centre. A foundation stone was laid for a new Boys Hostel and work is on in full swing to complete the same.
- The Boundary Wall of the school premises is being re-built and the Main Gate will also be restructured.
- To provide pure water to our students, 03 New RO systems are being installed.
- 10 New Solar Lights and 3 High Mast Lights have been installed for better surveillance.
- Constant up gradation in the mess facilities are being regularly taken up to provide nutritious & healthy meals to our students.
Special care is taken to create an aura where students are sensitized on the environment issues. The school has become a “NO-POLYTHENE” Zone and awareness is being created amongst our youngsters on the harmful effects of polythene and plastic. “ECO – FRIENDLY” is the motto of the day.
Time and again “Tree Plantations” are taken up and the students are an integral part of these campaigns. The entire campus is a “GO-GREEN” one with abundant greenery.
P.T.A. activities included Fund Raising for ‘Kerala Flood Victims’. Bank Draft of Rs. 1,01.000/- was handed over to S.D.M. Faridpur by our Management. Parents were taken into counsel for the MR Vaccine and as a result, majority of students were administered the vaccine. Letter – writing is an integral part of our system where students write inland letters to their parents; usually on sensitive topics – Cleanliness, Environment, etc.
As Part of Education, an Educational Trip is being organised for students of Classes 8 to 12. The students and Teachers will leave for Gujarat on 13 Nov 2018 for 10 days. Wishing all of them a happy journey.
I feel this is the apt moment to express my gratitude to all Stake Holders, Comrades, Friends, The Principal, Teachers, Employees & Staff of Manas Sthali who are working regularly & whole heartedly to take the school to the highest pedestal. My regards to all parents who have constantly provided their valuable guidance.
My warmest wishes to you on this occasion of Deepawali. May the lights of this glorious festival fill your life with brightness, warmth, glow and prosperity.